GRM Networks has partnered with the Foundation for Rural Service (FRS), the philanthropic arm of NTCA – The Rural Broadband Association, to offer grants that support local organizations in their efforts to build and help sustain a high quality of life in rural America. Grants may be awarded for the following categories:
- Business and Economic Development
- Community Development
- Telecommunications Applications
Grant requests may range between $250 and $5,000. GRM Networks will contribute 10% toward the one-time grant with the remainder of the grant-funded by FRS.
The priority of grants awarded will be given to projects that:
- Could be fully funded by the grant maximum of $5,000 or have at least 75% of the project currently funded
- Focus on technology and broadband-enabled projects
- Have a long-term impact on the community and its residents
- Promote community participation and engagement
- Create a more sustainable rural community
Organizations wishing to apply should review grant information and the application process found at this link on the GRM website. Applications must be completed electronically and should be emailed to Amy Davison at [email protected]. Questions about the grants, or the application process, may also be directed to Davison at 660-748-2110.