The Missouri Department of Natural Resources will provide six free waste pesticide collection events in 2022. All of the events will be open from 8 a.m. to noon and are open to all Missouri farmers and households.
- March 12 – Fisher Delta Research, Extension, and Education Center, 147 W. State Highway T, Portageville
- March 26 – Appleton City Municipal Services (City Barn), 110 S. Maple St., Appleton City
- April 9 – MFA Agri Services – 6927 Highway 100, Washington
- May 21 – MFA Agri Services – 1363 Sainte Genevieve Ave., Farmington
- June 11 – Litton Ag Center, 10808 Liv 235, Chillicothe
- Aug. 13 – MoDOT Maintenance Facility, 1031 Jefferson St., Versailles
- Fly tags
- Fertilizers containing pesticide
- Fire extinguishers
- Yard waste
- Pesticides from businesses, pesticide-production facilities, pesticide distributors, pesticide retailers or similar entities.
More information about the Missouri Pesticide Collection Program is available online at The Department of Natural Resources website.