Listed below are the planned road closures in the Northwest Missouri region for Tuesday May 31 through June 3rd. Due to the holiday weekend and continued forecasts for rain, this list may be incomplete and is subject to change. Some holiday schedules are included.
In addition to the work listed below, there may be pothole patching, bridge deck washing, striping, brush cutting, guardrail repairs and other road work conducted throughout the region. Many of these will be moving operations and could include lane closures with delays.
MoDOT reminds the public to stay alert, watch for road work, buckle up, slow down, and drive with extreme caution through work zones and in changing weather conditions.
- Interstate 29 – NIGHT WORK single lane closure southbound from Business U.S. Route 71 to Route O (Buchanan County); resurfacing project, May 23 – 28, 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. This includes a 15-foot width restriction.
- Route N at the East Fork of the Little Tarkio Creek Bridge for a bridge replacement project. The road will be closed through mid-June.
- Cook Road Bridge over I-29 for bridge maintenance. The road will be closed overnight beginning May 31 at 8 a.m. and will reopen on Friday morning at 8 a.m.
- Route C at the Weldon Branch Bridge for a bridge replacement project. The bridge will be closed through August.
- Route 46 from Route YY to Route D for a culvert replacement, 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Route BB from U.S. Route 136 to Route P for pothole patching, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Route EE from Route J to U.S. Route 136 for a culvert replacement, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Route BB for sealing, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Route JJ at the One Hundred and Two River Bridge for a bridge deck replacement project. The bridge will be closed through the end of June.
- Route W from Laurel Trail to Marigold Trail for a culvert replacement, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
For more infromation about a project, please contact MoDOT at 1-888-ASK-MoDOT (888-275-6636.