The City of Trenton has announced work on city roads that is to begin Wednesday, weather permitting.
Contractors with Musselman and Hall Milling will be in Trenton on Wednesday, April 11 and Thursday, April 12 to prepare city streets for resurfacing.
The following streets are affected:
- West 17th Street: From Tindall Avenue to Moberly Street
- Oklahoma Avenue: From East 28th Street to Industrial Drive
- Chestnut Street: From East 10th Street to East 13th Street
- East 28th Street: Approximately 900 Feet around box culvert
- Johnson Drive: From Harris Avenue to East 1st Street
- 12th Street and Shanklin Street Intersection
The city is requesting residents have their vehicles removed from the streets in these areas by 7 a.m. If you have any questions, please contact the Trenton Street Department at 660-359-6323.