Trenton has qualified eight entries for STAR events competition on the state level in March.
Results have been announced following the regional STAR events held Tuesday at First Baptist Church in Chillicothe. STAR is an acronym for students taking action with recognition. It’s one of the programs for students in the school organization: Family, Career, and Community Leaders of America.
Gold medal winners representing Trenton Middle School include:
- Eliana Cowling and Summer Martin in advocacy
- Madi Moore, Emma Roberts, and Jena Harris in chapter service project display
- Gavin Chambers and Hunter McAtee in chapter service project portfolio
- Makenzee Epperson and Chloie Hall in environmental ambassador
- Krysta McCullough, Maurisa Bonta, and Savannah Triplet in food innovations
- Paige Farris in the category of recycling and redesign
- Gold medal winners representing Trenton High School include:
- Bailea Jeanoutot with nutrition and wellness
- Mykay Hurley and Sarah Jordan in food innovations
All students who received Goldin STAR events on the regional level can attend the State FCCLA leadership conference March 17th through the 19th at a Lake of the Ozarks location.
The Gallatin school qualified 17 entries for STAR events on the state level.