(CNN) – Several types of Nature Made vitamins are being recalled due to possible salmonella or Staphylococcus aureus contamination, according to a Tuesday announcement from Pharmavite LLC.
- Nature Made Adult Gummies Multi, lot numbers 1196066, 1196071, 1205052
- Nature Made Adult Gummies Multi + Omega-3, lot numbers 1173600
- Nature Made Adult Gummies Multi for Her plus Omega-3s, lot numbers 1196048, 1196050
- Nature Made Super B Complex w/C & Folic Acid tablets, lot numbers 1173779, 1170987, 1204735, 1173146, 1204001
“The recall was initiated after it was discovered that salmonella and/or Staphylococcus aureus testing were not completed properly on these specific batch lots,” a Pharmavite press release said.
- Nature Made Adult Gummies Hair, Skin, Nails, lot numbers 1198437 and 1198438
- Nature Made Vitamin D 1000 IU tablets, lot numbers 1147550, 1174782, 1176755, 1140172, 1175637, 1176756, 1147978, 1147557