The following is a listing of general highway maintenance and construction work in the Northwest Missouri region planned for the week of Jan. 16 – 22 from the Missouri Department of Transportation.
In addition to the work listed below, there may be pothole patching, bridge maintenance, striping, brush cutting, guardrail repairs and other road work conducted throughout the region. Many of these will be moving operations and could include lane closures with delays. With the possibility of winter weather, scheduled maintenance and construction projects may be postponed.
- Route 6 – At Woodbine Road for utility work, Jan. 16 – 20
- Route 116 – From Rushville to DeKalb for sealing, Jan. 17 – 20
- U.S. Route 36 – CLOSED at the Route 13 overpass for bridge maintenance, Jan. 17 – 20, 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Traffic will be directed up and over the ramps at Hamilton during the closure.
- U.S. Route 65 – From the city limits of Trenton to the Livingston County line for pavement repair, Jan. 17 – 20
- Route 6 – From the city limits of Trenton to the Daviess County line for pavement repair, Nov. 17 – 20
- Route 146 – From Route 6 to the Grundy County line for pothole patching, Nov. 17 – 20
- Route 111 – From the city limits of Big Lake to the city limits of Craig for shoulder repair, Jan. 17 – 20
- Route A – CLOSED at the Nodaway River Bridge from Elm Street to Diamond Trail (Nodaway County) for maintenance, Jan. 18, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Route P – CLOSED at the Brushy Creek Bridge for a bridge replacement. The road will be closed until February 2017.
- Route A – CLOSED at the Nodaway River Bridge from Elm Street (Holt County) to Diamond Trail for maintenance, Jan. 18, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Route 46 – From U.S. Route 169 to Route C for sealing, Jan. 17 – 20