A resurfacing project on southbound Interstate 29 in Andrew and Buchanan counties will affect the on and off ramps throughout the project limits beginning at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, June 22. Contractors working with the Missouri Department of Transportation will mill and repave on and off ramps on southbound I-29 between U.S. Business Route 71 and 1.5 miles south of Route O in Buchanan County June 22-28.
Scheduled southbound ramp closures:
Wednesday, June 22
- U.S. Route 169 at Exit 50 (north end of St. Joseph) – on and off ramps
- Route 6 (Frederick) at Exit 47 – on and off ramps
Thursday, June 23
- Westbound U.S. 36 at Exit 46 B – on and off ramps
Sunday, June 26
- Eastbound U.S. Route 36 at Exit 46 A– on and off ramps
Monday, June 27
- U.S. Route 169 at Exit 44 (south end of St. Joseph) – on and off ramps
Tuesday, June 28
- I-229 at Exit 43 (south end of St. Joseph) – on and off ramps
All work is planned to begin no earlier than 6 p.m. each evening, after peak travel times, and should be completed each day by 6 a.m. The only exception is the north U.S. Route 169 ramps at Exit 50 which could close as early as 4:30 p.m.