Flue fire sends Chillicothe firefighters to Vine Street

Generic Fire news graphic
Share To Your Social Network

The report of a flue fire sent Chillicothe firefighters to 827 Vine Street Tuesday night.

Upon arrival, firefighters discovered fire from the chimney Firefighters entered the building and located the woodstove just inside the front door. The blower fan was shut down and metal buckets were used to remove contents of the woodstove. A fire extinguisher was used to extinguish the fire using the natural draft of the flue.

The owner of the property was listed as Brent Morin.

Chillicothe Fire Department and equipment was at the Vine Street location for half an hour Monday night.

Share To Your Social Network

Related posts