Chillicothe firefighters respond to nursing home


Chillicothe firefighters responded to Grand River Health Care Nursing Home Tuesday afternoon due to an odor of gas in the dining area.

Firefighters report a gas leak was discovered in a water heater adjacent to the dining area and doors to the building were left open to provide fresh air to the structure.

Prior to firefighters arriving, the building had been evacuated, with residents allowed back in the building after the gas odor had been cleared.

A gas company employee shut off gas to the water heater advising the nursing home to call a repairman.

Randall Mann

Randall has been with KTTN/KGOZ for almost 20 years. He is the current Engineer for all of the stations, as well as working "on-air" from 6 to 10, am in the morning. Randall does a bit of everything including producing advertisements as well as writing the occasional news article. Randall is also the current Webmaster for the studio as well as the local graphic artist.

Related posts