Chillicothe firefighters respond to 108 Parkview Circle

Firetruck

Chillicothe firefighters Friday night went to the Donna McClaughry residence at 108 Parkview Circle where there had been smoke coming from a bathroom exhaust fan.

Fire Chief Darrell Wright reported there was no smoke in the home when firefighters arrived. The homeowner turned off an electrical breaker to the bathroom prior to the arrival of firefighters.

The fire department used a thermal imaging camera and determined the fan motor had burned out. The homeowner was instructed to have an electrician put in a new fan motor before the electricity is turned back on.

There was no damage to the home.