At its December 10 open meeting in Jefferson City, the Missouri Conservation Commission approved the following recommendations by the Missouri Department of Conservation for upcoming turkey-hunting and deer-hunting season dates.
2022 SPRING AND FALL TURKEY HUNTING DATES
- Spring Youth Portion: April 9 and 10
- Regular Spring Turkey Season: April 18 through May 8
- Fall Firearms Turkey Season: Oct. 1 – 31
2022 – 2023 ARCHERY DEER AND TURKEY HUNTING DATES
- Sept. 15 through Nov. 11 and Nov. 23 through Jan. 15, 2023
2022 – 2023 FIREARMS DEER HUNTING DATES
- Firearms Deer Early Youth Portion: Oct. 29 and 30
- Firearms Deer November Portion: Nov. 12 – 22
- Firearms Deer Late Youth Portion: Nov. 25 – 27
- Firearms Deer Antlerless Portion: Dec. 3 – 11
- Firearms Deer Alternative Methods Portion: Dec. 24 – Jan. 3, 2023
Details on hunting regulations, harvest limits, allowed methods, required permits, and other related information will be available online and in MDC’s 2022 Spring Turkey Hunting Regulations and Information booklet and MDC’s 2022 Fall Deer & Turkey Hunting Regulations and Information booklet prior to the related seasons.
Learn more about turkey hunting in Missouri at this link.
Learn more about deer hunting in Missouri at this link.