Weekend Fire In Trenton

Date 2013/8/26 4:37:47 | Topic: Fires

Firefighters were called to the Ashley Yardley residence at 22-10 Bolser in Trenton early Saturday after a water heater malfunctioned and caught fire.

Original Image
The occupants of the mobile home were awakened by a smoke detector, got out of the residence, and called 9-1-1.

Authorities report that the fire was contained to the water heater, no injuries were reported and smoke damage was described as minor.

Firefighters from the Trenton and Grundy County rural departments were on the scene about two hours.



This article comes from KTTN-FM AND KGOZ-FM
http://www.kttn.com/kgozfm

The URL for this story is:
http://www.kttn.com/kgozfm/modules/news/article.php?storyid=9782