Fire Damages Trenton Apartment

Date 2013/7/25 4:56:07 | Topic: Fires

There was moderate fire damage in the kitchen and light smoke damage throughout an apartment at 1031 McPherson in Trenton July 24. No injuries were reported.

Original Image

Trenton fire department lieutenant Jeremy Summers said there was fire damage around a stove. The cause of the blaze was listed as unattended cooking.

Summers said Jackie Kennedy and J.C. Devall were listed as the occupants. Bobby Morales was not home at the time of the blaze. The owner was listed as Ron Rose.

Firefighters were on the scene approximately one hour.




This article comes from KTTN-FM AND KGOZ-FM
http://www.kttn.com/kgozfm

The URL for this story is:
http://www.kttn.com/kgozfm/modules/news/article.php?storyid=9539