Autopsy rules that carbon monoxide killed three in Cameron fire

Date 2012/9/25 10:29:06 | Topic: News

Cameron law enforcement officials report that autopsies conducted on Robert Borchardt and his two children, Tucker and Chelsey, found that all three died last month of "carbon monoxide saturation", caused by fire within their residence.
A copy of the autopsy report was released by the Cameron Police Department on Monday afternoon. Doctor Michael Handler of Overland Park, Kansas conducted the autopsy. He is described as a medical specialist in neuropathology and forensic pathology.

The Cameron Police Department says that all three deaths have been ruled 'accidental'. Both the Cameron Police and Fire Departments were called to 113 East Fourth Street on August 17th. During the ensuing investigation, the three family members were discovered deceased in the residence. The Cameron Police Department says the fire originated on a cook-top stove in the kitchen.



This article comes from KTTN-FM AND KGOZ-FM
http://www.kttn.com/kgozfm

The URL for this story is:
http://www.kttn.com/kgozfm/modules/news/article.php?storyid=8321