Trenton Fire Department Responds To Fire Overnight

Date 2014/4/9 6:30:00 | Topic: News

Trenton firemen late in the night were called to the report of a structure fire in the western part of the city. It turned out to be a clothes dryer fire.

Original Image
The location was a residence at 615 West 15th Street. Occupants of the house were outside when the fire department arrived. There were no injuries.

Firefighter Robert Romesburg said light white smoke was showing when the department arrived. Upon entry, he said flames from the dryer were knocked down and the dryer was pulled outside. Romesburg stated it’s believed that a belt over-heated igniting the clothing being dried.

The loss, he said, was limited to the dryer and its contents.



This article comes from KTTN-FM AND KGOZ-FM
http://www.kttn.com/kgozfm

The URL for this story is:
http://www.kttn.com/kgozfm/modules/news/article.php?storyid=11993