Fire Destroys Chillicothe Home

Date 2013/12/10 4:38:30 | Topic: News

Fire yesterday morning at Chillicothe has destroyed a single story house and its contents. That's according to a report released by the Chillicothe Fire Department.

Original Image
The report said the fire was at 335 Wise in Chillicothe. The owner was listed as Deanna Wallace. When firefighters arrived, flames were seen shooting from the front part of the house. The fire began in the living room and spread to a bedroom. Heavy smoke damage was noted throughout the house.

The fire department report indicated the occupant had gone to a neighbor's home to get away from the blaze. Firefighters were told a propane heater was in use and it's possible something got too close to it. The department said it advised the occupant to to seek assistance from the American Red Cross.

The Chillicothe fire department was on the scene for about three hours this morning at 335 Wise Street.



This article comes from KTTN-FM AND KGOZ-FM
http://www.kttn.com/kgozfm

The URL for this story is:
http://www.kttn.com/kgozfm/modules/news/article.php?storyid=10854