Trenton Fire Department Responds To McDonalds

Date 2013/11/6 6:39:44 | Topic: News

Trenton Fire Department responded to McDonald's Restaurant about 1:30 Wednesday morning for a smoldering warming tray in the cashier area of the restaurant. 

Original Image
Upon arrival, a spokesman for the department said there was light smoke throughout the building. The smoldering tray was disconnected and taken outdoors.  There was no fire.

Firefighters used ventilation fans to remove the smoke from the building.  Firefighters were on the scene approximately 20 minutes.  No injuries were reported.



This article comes from KTTN-FM AND KGOZ-FM
http://www.kttn.com/kgozfm

The URL for this story is:
http://www.kttn.com/kgozfm/modules/news/article.php?storyid=10545