Chillicothe Fire Department Responds To Residence Thursday

Date 2013/10/25 7:50:00 | Topic: Fires

The Chillicothe Fire Department reported an occupant of a residence at 404 Vine Street at Chillicothe was treated for minor smoke inhalation, then, taken to the hospital for evaluation following a fire at that location around noon Thursday.
Original Image
The fire department did not release the name of the person.

Firefighters responded to the Nanette Alexander residence to find nothing showing from the outside. They were met by an occupant who indicated the fire was upstairs in the two story structure. The Second floor was full of smoke, with a box of clothes smoldering on the bedroom floor, and burns to small areas of carpet and a wall.

An exhaust fan was used to ventilate the upstairs. Smoke damage to the house was described as minor. Property losses were listed at two thousand dollars. The cause was described as misuse of smoking materials. Chillicothe firefighters were on the scene about 30 minutes. The owner of the structure was listed as Tara Hamilton of Braymer.



This article comes from KTTN-FM AND KGOZ-FM
http://www.kttn.com/kgozfm

The URL for this story is:
http://www.kttn.com/kgozfm/modules/news/article.php?storyid=10437