User Login    
 + Register
PDQ Cleaning
Fires : Chillicothe Fire Department Responds To Residence Thursday
Posted by Randy on 2013/10/25 7:50:00 (358 reads) News by the same author

The Chillicothe Fire Department reported an occupant of a residence at 404 Vine Street at Chillicothe was treated for minor smoke inhalation, then, taken to the hospital for evaluation following a fire at that location around noon Thursday.
Click to see original Image in a new window

The fire department did not release the name of the person.

Firefighters responded to the Nanette Alexander residence to find nothing showing from the outside. They were met by an occupant who indicated the fire was upstairs in the two story structure. The Second floor was full of smoke, with a box of clothes smoldering on the bedroom floor, and burns to small areas of carpet and a wall.

An exhaust fan was used to ventilate the upstairs. Smoke damage to the house was described as minor. Property losses were listed at two thousand dollars. The cause was described as misuse of smoking materials. Chillicothe firefighters were on the scene about 30 minutes. The owner of the structure was listed as Tara Hamilton of Braymer.

Printer Friendly Page Send this Story to a Friend Create a PDF from the article


Other articles
2014/7/25 6:26:53 - Motorcycle Accident Injures Cameron Resident Near Mooresville
2014/7/25 4:42:55 - Child Abuse Charges Include Snakes, Lizards And Alligators
2014/7/25 4:40:00 - Search Warrant Leads To Two Meth Suspects
2014/7/25 4:30:00 - 3 Convicted In $17 Million Drug Conspiracy
2014/7/25 4:26:15 - Woman Ticketed After Stopping To Help Stranded Ducklings
2014/7/25 4:22:33 - 10-Month-Old Baby Dead After Being Left In Hot Car
2014/7/25 4:15:23 - Husband Documents Wife's Reasons For Rejecting Sex, Sends To Her Work Email
2014/7/25 4:07:44 - Family Feud Sparks Revolt At Grocery Store Chain
2014/7/25 4:01:28 - Livingston County Sheriff Investigation Report
2014/7/24 11:03:48 - Two Spickard Residents Arrested On Drug Charges
2014/7/24 10:51:09 - Fire Damages Trenton Residence This Morning
2014/7/24 10:50:00 - Inmate At Daviess/DeKalb Jail Charged With Hitting Man 240 Times
2014/7/24 10:10:45 - Highway 65 And 28th Street Topic Of Meeting
2014/7/24 9:59:51 - Two Have Cases Heard In Court At Trenton
2014/7/24 9:56:09 - Caller Posing As Grundy Electric Employee In Attempt To Collect Payment
2014/7/24 9:52:51 - Trenton Resident Arrested
2014/7/24 4:46:07 - Man Caught Snapping Pictures At Pool With Concealed Camera
2014/7/24 4:35:31 - KC Leaders Endorse Ban On Openly Carrying Guns
2014/7/24 4:28:51 - Couple Arrested For Having Sex On Public Beach In Broad Daylight
2014/7/24 4:26:02 - 4-Year-Old Boy Banned From Doughnut Shop
2014/7/24 4:21:38 - Missouri Man Accused Of Leaving Infant Twins Unattended In Car
2014/7/24 4:14:50 - Arizona Execution Takes Nearly Two Hours
2014/7/24 4:09:06 - Missouri Couple Indicted On 9 Counts Of Illegal Synthetic Drugs
2014/7/23 9:17:41 - North 65 Center in Trenton To Hold Fundraiser
2014/7/23 9:11:50 - Dr. G Discusses "End Of Life"
2014/7/23 7:29:21 - Livingston County Sheriff Reports On Transports To Department Of Corrections
2014/7/23 6:39:12 - Highway Patrol: Prescription Drugs Responsible For Deaths And Emergencies Every Day
2014/7/23 6:33:00 - Spickard Board Of Education Meets
2014/7/23 6:28:38 - St. Joseph Woman Sentenced To 5 Year Prison Term For Fraud
2014/7/23 4:51:03 - Unique Church Service Caters To Deaf Community



Bookmark this article at these sites

                   

Listen to KTTN-FM