Public File Report 2004
Reporting Period: October 1st, 2003 to September 30th, 2004
POSITIONS FILLED AND DATE OF HIRE
Position 1: Sales account person 12-01-2003
Position 2: Sales account person 07-06-2004
RECRUITMENT SOURCE REFERRED PERSON HIRED
Position 1: Newspaper classified ad - Princeton Post Telegraph, Princeton, Missouri
YEARLY TOTAL NUMBER OF INTERVIEWEES AND TOTAL NUMBER
Period covers October 1st, 2003; to September 30th, 2004
Total number of persons interviewed for full-time vacancies: 8
Recruitment Source Name Total
EEO PUBLIC FILE REPORT 2004
1) We participated in a job fair hosted by the North Central Missouri College Student Services April 2nd, 2004 at the community center in Trenton.
2) We hosted Job Shadowing high school students from Upward Bound program at North Central who took part in a summer enrichment opportunity to explore college and the work force; student viewed and spoke on the air on selected days in June 2004.
3) We are promoting the availability of student scholarships through Missouri Broadcasters Association for interns to work at our (or other member) stations. Announcements began September 10th at three a day through September 30th.
4) As a member of the Missouri Broadcasters Association, we participate in the Internet Job Bank designed to promote outreach initiatives in general.
5) We also have an in-house training program designed to enable station personnel to acquire skills that could qualify them for other positions when available.
While KTTN AM and KTTN FM is owned by Luehrs Broadcasting Company Inc and KGOZ FM is owned by PAR Broadcasting Company Inc., we are considered a “single employment unit” for the purposes of the annual E-E-O document. I certify that I am owner and president of both corporations; that we work from within a single building located in Trenton, Missouri; and that nine full-time employees (including myself) received compensation from Luehrs Broadcasting Inc; that PAR Broadcasting has fewer than five employees; and that employees perform duties on behalf of both companies.
KTTN AM, KTTN FM, and KGOZ FM strives to ensure that promotions to positions of greater responsibility are made in a non-discriminatory manner. Further, we avoid using selection techniques or tests that have the effect of discriminating against persons based on race, national origin, color, religion, or sex.
I certify KTTN AM, KTTN FM, and KGOZ FM has NO reports of discrimination or complaints during the reporting period.
2004 form prepared by John A. Ausberger; President and Owner Luehrs Broadcasting Co. Inc. / Par Broadcasting Co. Inc.
Tune your dial to 92.3 FM
for KTTN FM Classic Hit Country.
Or, tune in 101.7 FM for KGOZ Hot Country (our sister station) for exciting NASCAR racing on the weekends,
Fast Talk with Benny Parsons on Mondays, The Pit Reporters on Wednesdays, and The Garage Pass on weeknights.
Our site updated 05/16/2006.