The City of Trenton in Grundy County, Missouri is requesting proposals for appraisal reviewer services in a project financed with Community Development Block Grant funds in part.
The City of Trenton is purchasing land for the construction of a new railroad bridge over the Union Pacific railroad on 17th street. The project will be to require 2 additional properties plus permanent easements located within Trenton, Missouri.
Information provided to the City of Trenton shall include:
- the specialized experience in technical competence of the firm in respect to appraisal and related work;
- the past performance of the firm with respect to such factors as accessibility to clients, quality of work, and ability to meet schedules;
- the firm’s proximity to and the familiarity with the area in which the project is located;
- the cost of services;
- references from previous clients of related work with the firm within the past five years; and
- licensed by the Missouri Real Estate Appraisers Commission.
The above information should be submitted no later than Thursday, June 9 at 3:00 pm by email to [email protected], or hand delivered to Ms. Cindy Simpson, Interim City Administrator, 1100 Main Street, Trenton, MO 64683.