Travellers in Buchanan and Atchison counties need to be aware of possible delays, as in-depth under-bridge inspections are scheduled for several bridges in Northwest Missouri over the next few weeks.
Crews from the Missouri Department of Transportation may close a single lane on the bridges and ramps listed below as they conduct routine under-bridge inspections. All work is weather permitting and could be rescheduled. Some of these work zones may be moving operations and motorists are advised to be alert for work zone signs and extra equipment on the roadways around these bridges and ramps.
- Buchanan County Interstate 299 Bridge over McArthur Drive
- Buchanan County U.S. Route 36 Bridge over the Missouri River
Week of July 11:
- Atchison County Route J Bridge over the Tarkio River
- Atchison County Route C Bridge over I-29
- Buchanan County I-229 ramps throughout the downtown St. Joseph area