In-depth under-bridge inspections are part of that program and the schedule of these inspections for several bridges in Northwest Missouri over the next few weeks has changed. Please see the list below for the most up-to-date schedule.
Crews from the Missouri Department of Transportation may close a single lane on the bridges and ramps listed below as they conduct routine under-bridge inspections. All work is weather permitting and could be rescheduled. Some of these work zones may be moving operations and motorists are advised to be alert for work zone signs and extra equipment on the roadways around these bridges and ramps.
Week of September 19
- Caldwell County Route D over Shoal Creek
- Daviess County Route 13 over Honey Creek
- Gentry County Route A over the Grand River
- Worth County Route YY over Middle Fork
Week of September 26
- Buchanan County U.S. Route 36 bridge over Interstate 229
- Chariton County
- Route D over Mussel Fork
- Route D over Clark Branch
- Route PP over middle Fork
For more information about this and other MoDOT projects, call 1-888-ASK-MODOT (888-275-6636) or visit www.modot.org/northwest and view the online Traveler Information Map. In addition, MoDOT provides updated information on Twitter @MoDOTNorthwest and Facebook at www.facebook.com/MoDOTNWDistrict.