Reporting Period: October 1st, 2004 to September 30th, 2007
POSITIONS FILLED AND DATE OF HIRE
Position 1: Account Representative 04/03/06
Position 2: Account Representative 10/23/06
Position 3: Announcer/Engineer 04/02/07
Part-time position #1 DJ 12/01/05
Part-time position #2 DJ 09/17/06
Part-time Position #3 DJ 11/27/06
Part-time Position #4 DJ 08/29/0RECRUITMENT SOURCE REFERRED PERSON HIRED
Position 1: Method H above
Position 2: Method H above
Position 3: Method H above
Part-time positions 1 through 4 : Method H above
NUMBER OF INTERVIEWEES AND TOTAL NUMBER
Period covers October 1st, 2004; to September 30th, 2007
Total number of persons interviewed for full-time vacancies: 3
Name Total Number Interview
EEO PUBLIC FILE REPORT 2007
KTTN FM, Trenton,
1) We participated in a “career day” event hosted by Princeton High School
2) We hosted Job Shadow high school students from Upward Bound program at North Central Missouri College who took part in a summer enrichment opportunity to explore college and the work force; student viewed and spoke on the air on selected days. Two students job shadowed from area high schools and eventually were hired for part-time DJ positions. Two others were hired on the recommendations of an employee.
3) As a member of the Missouri Broadcasters Association, we participate as needed in the Internet Job Bank designed to promote outreach initiatives in general.
4) We broadcasted PSA’s when available on the availability of scholarships and job training opportunities within the broadcasting industry.
5) We also offer in-house training designed to enable station personnel to acquire skills that could qualify them for other positions when available.
While KTTN AM and KTTN FM is owned by Luehrs Broadcasting Company Inc and KGOZ FM is owned by PAR Broadcasting Company Inc., we are considered a “single employment unit” for the purposes of the annual E-E-O document. I certify that I am owner and president of both corporations; that we work from within a single building located in Trenton, Missouri; and that nine full-time employees (including myself) received compensation from Luehrs Broadcasting Inc; that PAR Broadcasting has fewer than five employees; and that employees perform duties on behalf of both companies.
KTTN AM, KTTN FM, and KGOZ FM strives to ensure that promotions to positions of greater responsibility are made in a non-discriminatory manner. Further, we avoid using selection techniques or tests that have the effect of discriminating against persons based on race, national origin, color, religion, or sex.
I certify KTTN AM, KTTN FM, and KGOZ FM has NO reports of discrimination or complaints during the reporting period.
2007 form prepared by John A. Ausberger; President and Owner Luehrs Broadcasting Co. Inc. / Par Broadcasting Co. Inc.